Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Monday, April 13, 2020
New Releases: Digital Geologic Maps of Union Pass and Secret Pass, Mohave County
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- Mylonitic fabrics in the eastern Santa Catalina Mtns, Arizona
- AZGS hiring for full-time Researcher/Scientist position
- Review 'Helvetia-Rosemont: Arizona’s Hardscrabble Mining Camp'
- After a wildfire, how intense does rainfall need to be to cause a debris flow?
- Bringing real-world geologic data to the college classroom: A conversation with Professor Jeffrey M. Simpson