Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Monday, December 24, 2018
Five years of Arizona Mining Review e-Magazine sponsored by the Mining Foundation of the Southwest
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- Earthquake Swarm along the Washington Fault Zone, Arizona
- AZGS releases three new geologic maps & accompanying geodatabases
- Pliocene Bouse Formation of the Lower Colorado River Valley – Marine Incursion or Lacustrine Deposits?
- More than a map: the Geologic Highway Map of Arizona
- Arizona’s Broadband Seismic Network (ABSN) finally has statewide coverage