Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Evaluation of mineral resources of the Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
NEW ~ Touring Geoheritage Sites of Flagstaff, Arizona: A StoryMap https://arcg.is/PzrGn
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- Larry Wieland’s Grand Canyon Panorama Project – Exposing the landscapes and geology of Grand Canyon
- New Publication explores the origin and geology of the Rio de Flag of Flagstaff, Arizona
- AZGS Economic Impact Survey – Update
- Geologist Don Applebee passes
- Bell Copper’s Perseverance Copper Porphyry Project – K-20 drill hole