Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Friday, October 9, 2020
AZGS releases digital drill core data from the Courtland-Gleeson area, SE Arizona
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- AGS Presents: Revisiting mineral district organization in Arizona
- Arizona 55th Legislature 2021: HB 2037 and impact on Arizona Geological Survey
- Directory of Arizona's Active Mines-2020
- USGS, AZGS, & UArizona Geosciences collaborate on post-wildfire debris flow research in the southwest
- AZGS joins Carbon Utilization and Storage Partnership (CUSP)