Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- Index of ~12,000 US Bureau of Mines Publications
- Virtual Geological Field Trips for Education through Exploration
- Revisiting Uranium Favorability of Cordilleran Metamorphic Core Complexes - 40 years later
- Running Blog: National Earthquake Program Managers at NEC
- Reaching beyond the geosciences choir with social media