Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- AZGS at Work for Arizona: Landslides along the I-17 corridor in the Verde Valley
- Arizona Geological Society: Virtual Presentation on the Sweet Home Mine & Detroit City Portal of Colorado
- US Geological Mining Dockets for Arizona: 1950 – 1974
- AZGS at work for Arizona: Landslides adjacent to I-17 between Black Canyon City and Sunset Point Rest Area
- New digital geologic maps encompass gold/silver mining districts of Mohave County