The interactive geologic map of the Grand Canyon is one of our most popular maps. Ryan Clark, formerly with AZGS, stitched together six 30’ x 60’ (1:100,000 map scale) geologic map quadrangles produced by George Billingsley and others at the U.S. Geological Survey. Please note that this map is provided and maintained by Ryan Clark on a volunteer basis, and the Arizona Geological Survey cannot modify this product.
USGS Geologic Maps of Grand Canyon & Environs
- Geologic map of the Mount Trumbull 30 x 60 quadrangle
- Geologic map of the Grand Canyon 30' x 60' quadrangle
- Geologic map of the Valle 30' x 60' quadrangle
- Geologic Map of the Cameron 30' x 60' Quadrangle
- Geologic Map of the Peach Springs 30' x 60' Quadrangle
- Geologic map of the Tuba City 30' x 60' quadrangle