Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Monday, April 13, 2020
New Releases: Digital Geologic Maps of Union Pass and Secret Pass, Mohave County
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- Island Mountains of Southeastern Arizona – NEW Down-to-Earth Booklet
- Fresh Digital Data Packages for 22 extant Digital Geologic Maps
- America Geoheritage II – Webinar Series Autumn 2020
- Drought Impacts Post-Wildfire Flooding and Debris Flow Hazard: A sign of the times in the Southwestern U.S.
- Mylonitic fabrics in the eastern Santa Catalina Mtns, Arizona