Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Friday, October 9, 2020
AZGS releases digital drill core data from the Courtland-Gleeson area, SE Arizona
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- Two seasoned geologists join AZGS staff
- 2 New Geologic Videos & 1 New Geologic Map
- Magnitude 3.3 earthquake occurs eight miles east of Flagstaff, Arizona
- Dr. R.F. Holm receives coveted 'Best Popular Guidebook Award 2020'
- AZGS releases digital drill core data from the Courtland-Gleeson area, Turquoise mining district, southeastern Arizona