Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Evaluation of mineral resources of the Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
NEW ~ Touring Geoheritage Sites of Flagstaff, Arizona: A StoryMap https://arcg.is/PzrGn
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- Using Arizona to Explore the Moon
- ARIZONA ROCKS – The Postcards! Celebrating GSA-2019 Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona
- Full cost accounting of the 2010 Shultz Fire, Flagstaff, Arizona
- ML 3.6 Earthquake near Duncan/Safford in southeastern Arizona
- Preliminary evaluation of mineral resources of the Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage area