Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Monday, December 24, 2018
Five years of Arizona Mining Review e-Magazine sponsored by the Mining Foundation of the Southwest
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- The Demise of the Virtual Arizona Experience
- The U.S. Geological Survey’s Commodity Report – 2019: Arizona’s role in U.S. mineral production
- Grand Canyon through time: a geologic timeline
- Rebooting AZGS' Economic Geology Program - 2019
- New insights into the hydrogeologic conditions of the eastern Higley and northern Picacho Basins, Florence, AZ