Mapping and monitoring earth fissures in basins of central and southeastern Arizona
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Evaluation of mineral resources of the Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
NEW ~ Touring Geoheritage Sites of Flagstaff, Arizona: A StoryMap https://arcg.is/PzrGn
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- Preliminary evaluation of mineral resources of the Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage area
- Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area signed into law
- Hudbay's Rosemont mine gets the green light
- The next generation of AZGS Digital Geologic Map products
- A Geoheritage tour of Flagstaff & environs, northern Arizona